- WHO WE ARE
- Board of Directors
- District Boundaries
- Employment Opportunities
- How CVSan is "Green"
- Public Outreach
- Request for Proposals
- SOLID WASTE
- Collection & Curbside Services
- 4R Star Business
- Bulky & Reuse Pick-Up
- Commercial and Business Organics and Recycling
- Construction & Demolition
- E-Waste (Electronic Waste)
- Extra Service Tags and Paper Garden Bags
- Food Scrap Recycling
- Holiday Tree Recycling
- Household Hazardous Waste
- Mattress Recycling
- Multi-Family Community Recognition
- Multi-Family Recycling
- What Do I Do With...
- Plant Debris Landfill Ban
- Recycling Guides
- Residential Recycling
- Route Maps
- Street Cans
- Used Motor Oil & Filter Recycling
- Waste Management of Alameda County
- Alameda County Industries (ACI)
- Reduce Waste
- Community & Education
- Build Your Own Sign
- Davis Street Transfer Station Tour
- Donation Request Form
- Earth Day
- Event Recycling
- Green Hearts
- Monthly Department Updates
- Recycles Day
- Repair Workshops
- School Programs
- Zero Waste Week
- Collection & Curbside Services
- Report a Sewer Emergency
- Center Street Project
- Collection System Maintenance
- Construction Projects
- Construction Standards
- Dental Amalgam Program
- Fats, Oils, and Grease Control Program
- Lateral Replacement Grant Program
- Permits and Fees
- Prevent Sewer Blockages
- Private Sewer Lateral Program
- Sanitary Sewer Management Plan
- Sewer Service Charges
- CONTACT US
Marshall Street Capacity Improvement/Repair & Rehabilitation Project (2018-01)
The Marshall Street Capacity Improvement/Repair & Rehabilitation Project will consist of spot repairs and line replacements throughout CVSan and upsizing the trunk sewer main located on Marshall Street and Vincent Court.
The Marshall Street and Vincent Court portion of the project will consist of upsizing approximately 2,125 LF of existing 10” vitrified clay pipe (VCP) to 12” high-density polyethylene (HDPE), which will allow the trunk sewer main to accommodate peak wet weather flows. A 6” VCP sewer main on Marshall Street that runs parallel will also be abandoned and combined to the new 12” line. This section of the project will be located on Marshall St. between the Veronica Avenue and Greenacre Road intersections, and along an easement into Vincent Court.
Other project locations on public right of way include:
- Grove Way between Morales Street and Virgil Street.
- Center Street between Nash Way and Elaine Court.
- Baker Road between Castro Valley Boulevard and Kerr Street.
- Ione Avenue between Idena Avenue and Young Avenue.
- Crow Canyon Road between Manter Road and Justco Lane.
- Wisteria Street between Ganic Street and Somerset Avenue.
The projects location in easements include:
- Cunningham Court
- Dolores Street between Lessley Avenue and Reading Avenue
Construction on these streets will include spot repairs and full line segment replacements using open trench and pipe bursting methods.
June 17, 2019 – Project awarded to Devaney Engineering, Inc.
December 2019- Estimated project completion
CVSan continues to implement sewer replacements and upgrades identified in the Wastewater Collection System Master Plan to reduce the risk of sewer overflows.
Wastewater Collection System Master Plan Documents
|CVSan Capital Improvements Project Sheets|
For project information, please contact the District at (510) 537-0757.